Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm not dead


I know it's been a hella long time since my last post. And I know that all of my faithful readership is wondering just what is going on. Well, it's winter, and that's usually when I do some kind of smaller crafty project, but this winter I've mostly been focusing on improving my guitar skills. But I did just start construction on a studio in the garage, and I have some ideas for gas-powered miniature carnival rides, so something more substantial should be coming soon. In the meantime, please enjoy this picture of Mia as "Last Child on Earth".

3 comments:

David said...

That photo with the "I'm not dead" right above it works really well! Glad you're not dead as well.

roathoan said...

replica bags philippines greenhills replica bags near me replica bags aaa

saysse said...

replica bags from turkey get redirected here i7n42i6p21 replica bags zeal replica bags additional reading y9a85m4o02 replica bags chicago blog here k0z67n5p31 aaa replica bags replica bags from china free shipping t9w76b0x86